Rules of the LAN
- No speakers
- No weapons (this includes things like airsoft guns)
- Outside Food and Drinks are Allowed, however, any purchases from the concessions, will go towards the RocLAN Event, after Expenses.
- Keep your seat clean and free from excess trash
- 3 power outlets per person per seat
- Minors under the age of 16 must be accompanied by parent, guardian, or sibling over the age of 18
- Each participant must have a signed waiver. This waiver can be found on our website, or by scanning the QR Code at the Event.
- Quiet time is from 2am to 8am
- Keep it PG-13.
- No space heaters, refrigerators, or appliances designed for use in your home.
- No coin miners (bitcoin, ethereum, etc)
- No vaping/smoking indoors
- No daisy-chaining power strips. Use ours, please
- No material, image, video, or action that may be perceived as obscene, offensive, or racist will be tolerated and could result in your removal from the event.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in removal of your network access or you may be asked to leave. No refunds will be given.